Team A2D Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
FuRy

Répondre au sujet    Team A2D Index du Forum » Team A2D » Recrutement Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
FuRy
Auteur Message
sNiiF FuRy P
Invité
Invité

Message FuRy Répondre en citant
lol so i thought it was a good clan but now i see how you are just a noob clan Sad . we fucked yours in 3 wars and you never won vs us, and you just post 1 of your losts and you say we won 2 rounds 3-2 when all times was 3-0, and you say you have won 2 wars that we didnt play and you havent screens... first i must to say that a good clan must make screens and post it, and if you cant do screens you dont post the war because people will think you are foolers. second, with a ridiculous forum is imposible to be a good clan, it hasnt a good chat, it hasnt an image and icons, you havent changed the style, and you havent music to listen with an ipod in the forum! and too i can say that im learning french, and i speak very good english, but if i cant speak that with yours... i understand yours but i cant talk how yours in french.
about me, im spanish, from barcelona and i have 3 accs in top 100. 1 was DTForiol2 (rank 9), 2 PVTori1real (rank 41) and 3 DartH WalKeT (rank 42). ive won the usa tournament in mohh2 usa in the best team, T2O

Mar 5 Mai - 22:17 (2009)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 5 Mai - 22:17 (2009)
Répondre au sujet    Team A2D Index du Forum » Team A2D » Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation